Friday, June 26, 2015

Last day in the Canyon at Jacob Lake Inn







I mentioned in a previous post that Jacobs Lake Inn was a great experience and our last night there..I treated myself to a great massage. At this point in our travels...I needed it. Everything about the Inn was great from the friendly check in desk to the little bakery with the best lemon zucchini cookie I ever ate..to the menu and all the food that came out of the kitchen...to the well stocked gift shops..the rooms..the cute cabins..nature trail and old wooden buildings tucked into the woods..perfect! But the thing that pulls it all together is the people who own it and the staff of friendly returned Missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christmas of Latter Day Saints: The Mormons. NO matter what these folk know how to work hard and be happy at the same time giving grateful service. Two thumbs up for Jacob Lake Inn.

No comments:

Post a Comment