Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Honu..the turtle


There are a few animals that, when I look at them, I know right away what they symbolize. There are three that speak to my heart for various reasons.  The reasons are very personal.  Oh, I'll share the reasons, 'cuz the telling doesn't diminish the emotion of the reason.  Hawaii is the turtle...Honu. NOTE TO SELF:  Read Hawaiian Folklore about turtles.

The first afternoon at the condo, we walked along the ocean wall and were happily greeted by two Green Sea turtles playing in the surf. I tried to capture photos, but was unsuccessful; so I took pictures of Solea and Caricia trying to get photos.  Simply beautiful young women interacting with the wonderous ocean and two playful hono...

 Patti Rodriguez- seawall sitting!


 Solea up close and personal with the turtles.



 Solea and Caricia
Patti, Jav and John: seawall sitting-watching the turtles on Poipu beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment