Saturday, July 30, 2011

aloha...and...mahalo

 Patti asked us all a question during our last vacation dinner.

The question was simple.
What was your favorite vacation moment.


I said my favorite moment was being on the catamaran tarp with Caricia.  But I had three more..
Patti said it was the day we arrived at Poipu and the girls saw the turtles. She said it set the tone for the entire trip.

Jav said it was the trip up the Na Pali Coast...and the turtles with the girls.

John said it was the girls and the turtles...hmmmm

Solea said it was the Dolphins on the NaPali coast

Caricia said it was the Dolphins and the ... turtles the first day...

I had more to offer and gave up these:  Jav and the tamales; the rum bar with Patti, my husband going to Maui to see Danielle, Jason and Makenna...and....the expression on Solea's face when she saw her first Dolphin on the boat trip...and, it was the pure joy watching the girls explore the ocean with snorkel gear!
John said it was the best vacation EVER! I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment