Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Big Poodle Snow Fun

Sometimes just knowing your life is full of the expectation of fun is all that counts. My life is filled with the expectation of fun with our three Standard Poodles, Jazzy, Ira and Marley. They don't need a reason to have fun, they are fun all by themselves. So, when it snowed and snowed the other day, what could be more fun than go to Big Poodle Snow Fun and let them romp, dig, chase snowballs, and roll in the freshly fallen flakes. My life if fuller for having dogs as my companions and soon, I will share with you my thoughts, learnings and what my life means to have these precious God-given, sensitive and intelligent dogs in my life. But, right now, Pat and the Poodles just want to have fun!
 Jazzy with her tail flying and Marley - always up for fun - chasing and barking in the field of snow.


Marley and Jazzy digging in the snow with silly poofy tails flagging the sky.

Jazzy spots the kids building snowmen and sledding down the hill.

Marley heard the honking geese.

Ira says, "Oh, boy:  MUD!"

It is difficult to get a photo of Ira as he rarely leaves my side. He is my guardian and my side-by-side companion at Big Poodle Fun and on walks. So, when he decides to venture away, I grab the camera and try to get a picture before he comes back to my side.  This picture of him as a puppy is just too precious not to share.  This is Ira Silverman the day I brought him home from the breeder's home in Mosier, Oregon.  Now, you have to admit, even if you aren't sure about Poodles, that this is cute!
Big Poodle Snow-Nose Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment